At MoneyMow, I happily accept guest posts if you adhere to the guidelines and conditions below.
I write about personal finance, financial independence, early retirement and everything else related to money.
My readers are primarily business professionals, avid investors, business & economic news junkies, travel buffs, value shoppers and technophiles.
I have readers in all age groups, but 50% are between 25-34, 30% are between 35-44 and 10% are between 45-54. They are 76% male and 24% female.
I have a few guidelines for the guest post content and certain conditions for the agreement:
Content guidelines for guest posts
- Only content with information relevant to my personal finance reader audience (no irrelevant or controversial niches will be accepted)
- 700-1000 words of unique content (everything will be Copyscape tested)
- Posts should offer practical advice, actionable tips or useful know-how
- Content should be high quality with no spelling or grammar mistakes
- Include an author bio of a few lines
- Minimum three links to authoritative, relevant websites that sheds an interesting light on the topic
- Maximum two links per website (including author bio)
Agreement conditions for guest posts
- I reserve the right to refuse and edit all posts at any time
- I will always inform my readers that it is a guest post/contributed/sponsored post
- The content ownership belongs to MoneyMow
- The price for a guest post is approx. $100 depending on the relevance of the topic and links (if you are a PF blogger, I also accept other types of collaborations)
- An accepted guest post will be online for at least 3 years – except if guidelines or conditions are not met
If you can adhere to the guidelines and conditions above, I will be happy to feature your guest post.
Just shoot me an email at [email protected] with your idea!
Looking forward to hearing from you.